Monday, July 26, 2010

Tao Cuisine & Lounge at Sunway Giza

Tao Cuisine and Lounge introduce All-You-Can-Eat ala-carte buffet. The buffet concept offers unlimited service with customer's food ordering from the menu provided at the table with more than 130 items to choose with unlimited choice.
customer can order any items from the menu and they can repeat order without any limits until to dinner satisfaction. Basically all the dishes are served in small portion for every single order, its makes customers enjoy the varieties of food from the menu.

My friend recommended Tao to me and since I'm food lover, I would like to go for a try
I have been to few buffet restaurant before so I did not expect so much on this but my impression change when I reach there.
Just after we sit, the waiter introduce us how Tao buffet works and recommended the
top ten dishes that customer usually order.
The good taste great and this is the best buffet I have so far ^-^

Abalone slice

fresh oyster & prawn

mix vegetable

beef teriyaki (if not mistaken)

Matoyaki Scallop

Lamb Teriyaki

Golden cup Tuna

Butter fish

Mantis Prawn

Salmon

Handroll

Takoyaki

Crab meat with cheese

Teppanyaki
Dessert

Highly recommend this place to buffet lover

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "