Thursday, November 11, 2010

Malacca Trip Day 1 - Kedai Makanan & Minuman Hip Huat

Is already more than 1 week I did not update my blog and I suppose to post it last week once I back from my Malacca trip during Deepavali. Unfortunately, I fall sick after the trip (eat too much. LOL) and I was busy with my assignment. I think Malacca is not a strange place for me because I came here more than 3 times a year. Acura said is a curse after I visited Hang Li Poh Well. HAHAHA. My friend who are from Malacca bring me to this shop and it has be my favorite every time I visit to Malacca.


My barley drink & Acura "luo han guo"

Can You guess what I m eating?


Posing =)

Well, this is my favorite Fried Prawn Wantan

this is signature dish of the restaurant & you want more after have a bite


Oyster sauce Chicken is another delight here.
The steam chicken is deboned and topping with oyster sauce, is tender & full of chew.

Claypot Porridge

You don judge it because it look ugly but it taste good.

The total bill cost RM24 where is reasonable. The shop is located along Jalan Bunga Raya but They are moving to new shop somewhere near to Tesco. The owner give me their name card but I forget where I put it.

stay with me for my food trip at Malacca

4 comments:

acura said...

Eat so much in Melaka until fall sick LOL...Btw, I am still keeping the namecard

Rachel Melody said...

I not sure where I have put that.... is good that you still keep it so that easy to find the place again

sim1168 said...

Rachel/Acura....Kindly post the name card so that we could go to that place....Would like to try the prawn wanton n porridge..(looks yummy) At the moment i am at Batu Berendam(working)...Thanks n HAPPY NEW 2011 YEAR...

Unknown said...

It seems like you have a lot of knowledge about this. I appreciate you and thanks for sharing with us. . .
storage services in ghaziabad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "