Saturday, October 30, 2010

San Francisco Steakhouse @ KLCC

Last week, I had lunch with Acura at San Francisco Steakhouse located at KLCC. It located same row as Dome. San Francisco Steakhouse is own by Tai Thong so do Santini where is just beside San Francisco. We are here to try their lunch set that only cost RM16.90 with 1 main course + soup of the day + drinks.




the environment

The breads served together with the drinks. I love the garlic butter with breads. It taste awesome!

Soup of the day- Tomatoes soup

Beef Paillard
Grilled thin beef served with salad and mashed potatoes

Grilled Leg Of Lamb
Grilled Australian lamb leg served with garden salad, mashed potatoes and bearnaise sauce

Grilled Leg Of Lamb
The taste is juicy & tender. I love their mashed potatoes too. I highly recommended this.

The bill only cost around RM38 after service charge & tax. The set lunch is value for money
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried the one in Tropicana mall sometime last year.. it was really good.. :)

Rachel Melody said...

HI there,

Ya, the food taste good. I have never been to the one at Tropicana, I would like to go there one day

Unknown said...

This is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. . .
reliable packers and movers kanpur.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "