Monday, August 23, 2010

Lot 10 Hutong Food Court

I love to dine at Lot 10 food court where you can find variety of choices.
My favorite will be the Soong Kee beef noodle.
I remember their shop is located at Jalan Tun Tan Siew Sin.
I remember when I in form 4 and 5. Me & my bf will go there for lunch after our tuition. It has been old days now. Haha
Now the beef noodle can be try at Lot10 Hutong food court.

Soong Kee famous with their beef balls. So we decided to order set that serve with chinese tea, vegetable, 6 beef balls and a bowl of mee with minced pork. I love the minced pork rather than the beef balls is taste yummy. The beef balls taste good and just like a bouncing ball.


Secondly, you need to try Kim Lean Kee Hokkien Mee from Petaling street.
This stall has the longest queue compare to other stall. I almost waited for 20min for this but worth it.

Later I found out something interesting and I never try before which is Teriyaki Burger. This shop is famous with Teriyaki Wagyu Beef burger but I did not try that instant I try their Teriyaki Chicken Burger. Is taste good and juicy. It only serve with teriyaki sauce withour chilli and tomato sauce . Thumb up for this.

Lastly is Hon Kee Porridge. Their stall is famous at Petaling street and now is available at Hutong Lot 10 ^-^
Set of porridge from Hon Kee. Serve with plain porridge, a bowl of yau char kuey and raw fish slices. Put the raw fish slices inside the porridge until is cook or you want to eat like sashimi.

raw fish slices with shredded ginger and coriander.

Lot 10 Hutong serve some of the KL best hawker food under one roof in air conditioned environment where you wont get sweat while you enjoying your food.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "