Monday, August 30, 2010

Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice @ Singapore

If you read my blog, you will know I went to Singapore few week back.
I just realize that, there are some photo about food during my stayed.
This time I stay at backpacker hostel at Chinatown. Actually this is the first time I staying at backpacker hostel & feel worried. I really satisfied with my stay there and meet different kind of people from Hong Kong & Russia.
A Beary Good Hostel

IMG_1897
IMG_1874
The place full with teddy bear.

IMG_1873
usage of wireless with FOC.

There was a food court near to Chinatown name Maxwell center.
I love the Hainanese Chicken Rice here but is always long queue in front of the shop. We almost waited for 20 min for that.

queue

The chicken is tender & juicy where it serve with fragrant & fluffy rice.
I like the chili, the taste excellent with the chicken rice. They also serve you with a bowl of soup.

tian tian chicken rice

2
Yummy, Yummy!!

The dish is simple yet delicious from Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice.
I will definitely back to this shop when I visit Singapore again.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "