Monday, September 6, 2010

Bookfest & Lunch @ KLCC

Yesterday we went to KLCC to visit the biggest bookfest in Southeast Asia . Is already late when we reach KLCC so we decide to have lunch before going to bookfest. We decide to eat at KLCC Signature Food Court. Whenever I at place with many choices, I'm loss at what to eat during lunch.
Rounding every stall at the food court before decide & come upon Snackz It. This stall sell something similar with Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks.
There was a promotional set of Oyster Mee Suah with shredded chicken & choice of chicken popcorn or seasoned fried chicken for only RM9.90. You can add on RM1.50 for a drinks.

their menu

Oyster Mee Suah set

The Mee Suah is large come with 3 big oyster & shredded chicken. It was tasty and I like this one compare to Shihlin. The popcorn chicken is also not bad but I prefer the fried chicken from Shihlin

Popcorn Chicken

My bf order Nasi Briyani from Bengal cuisine. I love their Nasi Briyani & is really taste good


Satisfied with the lunch I had. Thumb up for everything.
Bought few books for my cousin and some stationary from the bookfest and don't be surprise with the crowded people. The entrance fees is only RM2.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "